How in the WORLD do you homeschool FOUR children while telecommuting? Love, patience and a TON of coffee... Just in case you wanted it, here's a glimpse inside Mrs. Kastner's Klass.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wanna know Wednesday....

I wanna know what you think... I'm redesigning my blogs... having a ton of fun... give me some feedback please!

It's really not that difficult:

see where it says 0 comments??? [it ALWAYS says 0 comments!!!!] click on that... type your comment... choose whether to comment publically (if you have a Google ID) or privately... your comment won't show up immediately... I have to approve it... that's so WHACK jobs can't put inappropriate things here (trust me! that HAS happened on my other blog... it is NOT a pretty site!) and VOILA! you have made me a happy camper!

Looking forward to your thoughts!

one more thing... FOLLOW this blog! see that thingy over to the right? it says "Follow by Email"??? enter your e-mail address in there... confirm your choice via the e-mail you receive and you TOO can receive AUTOMATED updates whenever I post!  You know you WANNA do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...